Introduction Training (online): May/June
Time & Location
About the Event
Future ready organisations and places
Introduction to learn how to shape vibrant and future-ready organisations, communities and eco-systems using insights from systems thinking and evolutionary biology. In this online training program you’ll be introduced to the VucaCanvas framework and canvases (more on: www.vucacanvas.com).
During this introduction training you will learn:
- How social systems can benefit from the principles of systems thinking and evolutionary biology
- How an innovative framework and tools can accelerate the sustainable transition of whole systems
- How six systems-based capacities can shape vibrant and future-ready social systems
The online training program is designed for people who work in complex and dynamic situations. People looking for a framework and practical approach to shape future ready teams, organisations and (urban) places.
Whether you work in an organisation as a change leader or as a practitioner looking to include a systems based framework in your practice.
The introduction training will take place during 3 activities in the week May 28 - June 4:
- Online kick-off meeting (May 28 3PM-4PM CET)
- Online individual preparation work (2 hours)
- Online learning session (June 4, 3PM-4PM CET).
We will use Zoom and an online learning platform to create an interactive learning experience.
Costs for this introduction training: € 100 (no VAT).
Invitation to the VucaCanvas certification training
Participants of this introduction training are eligible to register for the VucaCanvas® accreditation training. There will be a € 400 discount for participants of this training when registering for the accreditation training (use code: INTRO2021)
Individual preparationHome Work
- VucaCanvas intro training€100€1000€0