Accreditation Training (online) April
Time & Location
About the Event
In the program you’ll develop a sytems mindset, learn to work with the VucaCanvas® and meet like-minded people. The newly learned mindset and framework will help you to shape organizations and places which have the capacity to a embrace VUCA world and turn the uncertainty of a rapidly changing world into opportunities.
You will experience working with the VucaCanvas® - a new systems-based framework, canvases, e-tools and a workshop format. The training program includes certification as a VucaCanvas® practitioner with the skills to hold your own (on-location and on-line) workshops to help others shape future-ready and vibrant organisations and eco-systems. The certification is a lifelong (individual) right to use the VucaCanvas® in your work and/or practice.
The training program is designed for people who work in complex and dynamic situations. People looking for a framework and practical approach to shape future-ready teams, organisations and (urban) places. Whether you work in an organisation as a change leader or as a consultant/practitioner looking to include a systems based framework in your practice.
The outcomes from this training program are to provide you with the expertise and skills to understand, explain and apply the VucaCanvas®. As a practitioner you will learn new knowledge and skills to support in:
- Better understanding of VUCA and theory (systems theory, evolutionary biology)
- Facilitating high-impact workshops with the VucaCanvas® (on-line and on-location)
- Scanning social systems with the VucaCanvas® framework, canvasses and e-tools
- Developing the key capacities to calibrate organizations and places for a VUCA world
- Finding interventions for development and improvement (dip-switches)
- Creating energy to stimulate teams to succesfully work together
You will be provided with the full set of skills, materials and practice, combined with the confidence and commitment necessary to successfully prepare and facilitate your own (on-location and on-line) workshops.
After registration you are invited on the dedicated VucaCanvas® learning platform (community of practice).
During a 3-week program you will enjoy the following activities
Kick-off - 1 hour
- Introducing the program
- Getting to know each other
Online preparation on learning platform - individual - 2 hours work
- About VUCA
- Introduction to the VucaCanvas
- Basic theory on systems thinking
Module 1- online session - group - 2 hours
- Connecting to each other
- Introduction to the VucaCanvas framework
- Working with the six capacities
Online preparation work and case om leraning platform - individual - 2 hour work
Module 2 - online session - group - 2 hour
- Reflection on case
- Learning to apply the VucaCanvas in your work/practice
Continuing the learning program on community platform
- Sharing materials
- Sharing questions
- Learning about cases and experiences
There will be continuous updates of new materials.
Yearly meetings in which practitioners can learn from each others experiences
Community of practice
After the training program you will be part of the VucaCanvas® community of practice. A group of professionals applying the framework and canvasses in their practice and work.
As part of the training program, you will receive all materials (canvasses) to facilitate your own workshops.
The training program will be facilitated by Rik Berbé MSc. Rik is an experienced practitioner, trainer and facilitator. You will benefit the knowledge and experience from one of the original designers of the VucaCanvas®.
The maximum number of participants for this online program is 8. This will ensure an effective learning experience.
You will be invited on our online learning platform. Easy to join and offering a plain learning environment.
Personal information and data are handled in accordance with GDPR.
Costs for the training are € 1200 based on 0% TAX/VAT.
- Certificate for lifelong right to use the VucaCanvas®
- Unlimited usage of applying the canvasses in your practice (no fees)
- Toolbox (7 canvasses value: € 50)
- Lifelong online learning community (value: € 50 yearly)
- Access to manuals, experiences, cases
- No yearly costs
In specific cases, attendees can receive refunds up to 7 days before the program starts.
Substitutions are permitted at any time.
Preparation work Module 2
- Certification VucaCanvas®€1,200€1,2000€0